I toil away in big Pharma by day, paper chase an international adoption by night, and squeeze in hockey whenever possible. Plus, I'm pretty, witty and gay.

Friday, July 21, 2006

Daily Goings On

I'm trying not to go crazy with the adoption waiting, so I'm staying busy.

Work is both overwhelming and interesting. Some year, maybe I'll catch up. Or they'll fire me.

Was sick yesterday. Drugs are really good. heh.

Went for a long motorcycle ride today. It was so gorgeous outside, the wind and speed...Stopped at the mechanics place and he adjusted the timing and showed me how to do it too.

Going to see Clerks II with Lady Jane Scarlett tonight. Because we're twelve.

Tomorrow I have lots of household/adoption related errands to do in the morning, and a work/dinner function in the evening at my bosses house. It's mainly in celebration of my five year employment anniversary. A sweet gesture, sure, but I'm really stressed out about having to be there on time and not my usual fashionably late. D and LJS will be there as well, so here's hoping we make it through...

1 Comments:

Blogger Lady Jane Scarlett said...

We are totally 12 years old! :D

10:46 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home