I toil away in big Pharma by day, paper chase an international adoption by night, and squeeze in hockey whenever possible. Plus, I'm pretty, witty and gay.

Sunday, June 04, 2006

So long, Sydney Bristow....

So, this isn't news to my flist, but my name is Ber, and I'm an Alias Addict. I've watched EVERY episode since day one, and Jennifer Garner is my official girlcrush. My heart is broken over the fact that I will no longer watch Sydney, Spydaddy, and co. trot around the globe in awesome costumes and silly accents. Since I had such a crappy week, my Santadaddy (heh) bought me the DVDs of my original TV obsession: Moonlighting. OK, laugh if you want, but little 12 year old babydyke me was entralled with the show and Cybill Shepard. Yes, I did say you could laugh. Take your time. The fashion and cinematography really date it, but the writing and the banter stand up very well. Good times. He bought me seasons 1-3, so my summer will be full, and I won't miss Alias too much until the fall season starts.

Do birds bird? Do ducks duck? hee! David Addison, that never gets old!

1 Comments:

Blogger Lady Jane Scarlett said...

Who's your Spy-santa-daddy? {snerf}

7:37 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home