I toil away in big Pharma by day, paper chase an international adoption by night, and squeeze in hockey whenever possible. Plus, I'm pretty, witty and gay.

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Ok, meme time, 'cause what good is a blog, without a meme? That's crazy talk like having Christopher Robin without Pooh.

Pick the first literary quote and movie quote to pop into your head.

O brave new world! That has such wonderful people in it!
-Miranda in Shakespeare's The Tempest

What we have here is, failure...to communicate.
-The Warden in Cool Hand Luke




Apparently, the glass is both half full and half empty.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lady Jane Scarlett said...

First quote eh? Caught me on a weird day for this...
In faith, I do not love thee with my eyes. For they in thee, a thousand errors note. But tis my heart that loves what they despise.
Sonnet 141, my favorite. :) ljs

11:16 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"He twelve-pointed Slippery Dan!"

-Deadwood

4:11 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home